Varicose Vein Treatment &
Removal For Hands/Feet
Sclerotherapy is the most common treatment for both spider veins and varicose veins. It typically requires a couple of treatments and is very easily tolerated with minimal downtime. The vast majority of patients see up to 80% improvement after the first treatment.
The doctor injects a solution into the vein that causes the vein walls to swell, stick together, and seal shut. This stops the flow of blood and the vein turns into scar tissue. In a few weeks, the vein will fade and disappear. The same vein may need to be treated more than once.
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment (Before and After)
This treatment is very effective. Most patients can expect a 80% improvement. Microsclerotherapy uses special solutions and injection techniques that increase the success rate for removal of spider veins. Sclerotherapy does not require anesthesia, and can be done in the doctor's office.
Possible side effects include:
- Temporary stinging or painful cramps where the injection was made
- Temporary red raised patches of skin where the injection was made
- Temporary small skin sores where the injection was made
- Temporary bruises where the injection was made
- Spots around the treated vein that usually disappear
- Brown lines around the treated vein that usually disappear
- Groups of fine red blood vessels around the treated vein that usually disappear
Contact us to learn more about laser treatments for varicose vein removal treatment for hands and feet and to schedule a complimentary consultation.
Your inner beauty simply can't stay hidden any longer.